Tuesday 12 October 2010

Smart Cards

I see what they did there.

A killer business card gets me all excited and I still feel as though companies haven't grasped the strength of these subtle little marketing tools. My Day Job BC is so siff and corporate that I shudder when I have to hand it over to someone. Shouldn't an employee be proud of the business card they possess? These Bad Boys from Franco Caligiuri Financial & Investment Representative designed by Canadian agency Rethink illustrate how a financial advisor works and they get the point across immediately. Heart!

brandslut xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree, small way to say something bold about the brand. And these are so friggin awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can order such cards and others here www.perfect-cards.com

    ReplyDelete